Spring/Summer Fashion 2013: Cowgirl Meets Fangirl




It's that time again! Everyone round up all of your plaid, distressed denim, and graphic tees because this season is filled with an abundance of cowgirl meets fan girl.  I've been seeing many stores coming out with looks that are mixing western with a twist of graphic.  This look is very laid back and can be worn and created by anyone!  Here are some of my ideas:



For more of a day look, I paired a simple graphic t-shirt with some distressed, light washed denim shorts.  To add a bit of color, I layered the look with a long sleeve, plaid, button down shirt.  I recommend rolling up the sleeves and leaving the shirt unbuttoned.  To top this look off, I threw in a pair of black, leather combat boots.


To make this look more night appropriate, I took a graphic t-shirt and paired it with a striped bubble skirt.  Again, for that pop of color, I added an orange plaid scarf and a pair of sneakers with a hidden wedge to add a little bit of drama to the look.

I hope that you found this inspiring and you will try this look out!



To see any specific piece of clothing in these outfits, please visit my Polyvore page, http://remiiroo.polyvore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment