Spring/Summer Fashion 2013: Graphic Tees and Metallics






One big thing this Spring/Summer will be graphic clothing mixed with a metallic or “sheen”.  I have put together a bold look for those of you who are more than daring and a look that would allow someone to dip their toes in just to get them a bit wet.

Don’t be afraid to try something new!  There are no rules in fashion.

Look 1:
This look is not too in your face.  I simply says, I know what’s in style.
                        This look is composed of some torn green denim shorts and paired with a slouchy gray graphic tank.  If you wanted to try the metallic trend, shoes is a great 'starting' point.  
These flats from Target are comfortable and they give just the right amount of 'sheen' to give your look an edge.





             
 Look 2:
               For those of you who are more daring, I paired a floral graphic tee with a flowy metallic skirt. I didn’t pair any shoes with it, but I suggest to wear some plain black flats or pumps.



To see any specific piece of clothing in these outfits, please visit my Polyvore page, http://remiiroo.polyvore.com