OOTD: April 8, 2013


I know, I know, it’s been a while.  I have two more weeks of school left, and everything has been crazy! But even with everything going crazy, you still need to look good. 



For today’s outfit, I paired some denim skinny jeans with a cap sleeve chiffon button down with small polka dots.  I layered it with a denim vest that had larger polka dots printed on it.  It was a bit chilly so I wore an olive green utility jacket.  As for shoes, I wore a comfortable pair of flats that had a coral bow laced through them.



Many people wouldn’t think to pair the same print. Since the print was two completely different sizes, they complimented each other.  I got a lot of compliments!
So give this outfit a try and send in a picture if you want!

To see any specific piece of clothing in these outfits, please visit my Polyvore page, 

No comments:

Post a Comment