OOTD: March 13, 2013




For today’s outfit of the day, I decided to layer.  Layering is very popular this season.  Layering doesn’t always mean you are keeping yourself warm.  You can also layer in lighter ways.

Today I wore a sheer floral tank top under a crocket tank top.  Both of my shirts had a floral design on them.  The darkness of the sheer tank top mixed with the cream of the crocket tank top created a contrast that was very flattering and eye catching.

Since it was a bit chilly today, I threw on a new utility jacket that I picked up the other day from Forever 21.  This jacket is made out of denim and it is treated with a mineral wash.

As usual, I threw on my favorite pair of Missimo denim leggings and my oxfords from Born.

I hope that you give this look a try!  Check back later for more ideas!

   To see any specific piece of clothing in these outfits, please visit my Polyvore page, 


No comments:

Post a Comment