Spring/Summer Fashion 2013: Different Shirt Styles



I don’t know about you, but my shirt to pants ratio in my closet is very off.  I own over 100 shirts and I can easily count my pants only using the fingers on my two hands.  Having many different shirts is a good thing (at least that’s what I try and convince myself).  This spring has a variety of shirts that are considered to be trendy.  What is nice about most of these shirts is that they can also be worn in the fall season as well.  Here are some of this seasons most popular styles!

Over-sized Chiffon Button Down
There are a variety of these shirts that can be found in any store.  There are sleeveless, long sleeve, quarter sleeve, and high-low.  You can make your outfit look very feminine or very masculine, depending on how you play up the shirt.

Peplum
This is probably the most popular of shirts this season.  It is made to accentuate a thin waist.  If you have an hourglass body shape, this shirt should be your best friend.  It highlights the smallest part of your waist and gives your look a very classy and romantic feel.

Vests
Vests made out of leather and denim is really hot this season.  Though they are typically made out of heavier material, they are comfortable and don’t weigh you down because they have no sleeves!  They look great for that edgy and quick put together look.

Chambray
Chambray shirts are at the same comfortable level as the vest.  Chambray is a fabric that looks like denim when it is really a lightweight fabric.  It keeps you cool during the day and it is more comfortable than wearing that stiff denim shirt that you have been sweating in in the hot sun.

These shirts are going to be popular for a while, so go ahead and splurge on some of these different styles.  You wont regret it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment