Moving to New York City

Okay, so first things is first.  I apologize for not posting anything for about 2 weeks. ALOT has happened.  As you can tell by the title of this post, I am moving.  This is the first time that I will be living on my own and out of my parents casa.  As excited as I am, I didn't realize finding an apartment in NYC would be this stressful. I can imagine finding any apartment would be stressful, but I had 2 weeks to find an apartment. I found 2 other girls from my school that were also moving out there and we joined our forces and found this apartment in the Upper Westside of Manhattan.  It looks great by the pictures.  Exciting.

So, I am starting a new series about moving to NYC.  I was completely on my own with figuring this out (with my moms help of course- but both of us have only been to NYC once). So I am going to share with you the tips and tricks that I will be learning as I stay there.

How does this relate to fashion?  Well, NYC is one of the TOP places to be for fashion.  It is a place where trends are being thought of and then created.  For anyone who is moving out there for that reason, stay tuned because I hope to have a lot to share with you.  I will be interning at a well-known woman's magazine.  I'm not going to share too much right now, because I honestly don't know how much I am allowed….

No comments:

Post a Comment